Saturday, July 2, 2011

Getting cultured

Last year Big Boy and I headed off to see Grease performed by a local theatre company. Despite literally having to drag him in to the theatre, he loved it and begged me to take him to see Charlotte's Web this year. We've decided to call these trips a mummy son date and they are strictly for the two of us.


The stage is set....

I've been sick recently, very sick in fact, and even today I've had a cry and a moan about it all. Taking it in his stride Boy Boy dressed himself up and he looked like such a handsome young man. I'm so proud of him.

No photos please mum!

2 comments:

Just Martha said...

Sorry to hear you have been so unwell. Sometimes it is good to have a bit of a cry. Your Big Boy looks delightful. Have an easy Sunday...

simmone said...

Hope you are feeling better,how lovely to have a boy who wants to go out with Mum.

Related Posts with Thumbnails