Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Library

I promised some pictures of our new 'library' space so here they are. At the top of the stairs is a corner that is quite a dead space. I decided to use these two bookshelves to create a nice space for our books.

I'm a little disappointed as the bookcases don't 'butt' together nicely so if you have any suggestions to remedy this I'd love to hear them.

I haven't finished arranging the shelves but you get the picture. (I've also just noticed that Big Boy has placed a few items on the shelves while I wasn't looking...

1 comment:

brismod said...

You'd have to modify your book shelves substantially to make them into corner shelves. If you have the space and don't want to hack into your shelves, maybe you should separate them?

Related Posts with Thumbnails