Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things that go bump in the night

One of the questions we are often asked is whether or not our house is haunted. I guess the theory is that the older the house the more chance there is of people having died there and of course everyone knows that if someone died in their home then they must still be there in all their ghostly glory.

When we first moved in the house was very spooky. Mainly because it was covered in trees. Branches used to scrape the roof, making horrible mournful (AKA ghostly) noises. I would say that for at least the first year we lived here the house creeped me out. It doesn't bother me anymore though, mainly because it is so light and airy these days.

So although the house itself was creepy the ghosts normally are not. Ghosts?! Yes ghosts. Or something odd, like old energy. They are here with us and normally it's a non-issue. Until last night. Want to hear the story? I'll keep you in suspense and tell you tomorrow. (Insert wicked ghostly laugh here.)

1 comment:

brismod said...

I love a spooky ghost story! Can't wait to read it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails