Saturday, May 22, 2010

Houses, houses, houses

I'm the first to admit that I'm a house junkie. I love nothing more than scouring the local paper and realestate.com.au to take a peek into how other people live. I can't get enough of looking at gorgeous homes but I'm also a fan of mentally renovating other people's homes (and mentally spending other people's money in the process.)

Of course realestate.com.au also offers up a regular selection of quirky, strange and down right ugly homes. So I've decided to share one a week here on my blog.

This one is described as having 'charm and character.' I'll let you decide whether you think the description fits the home.

The colour? The room with no window? The tiny porch? It's just odd.

Is it just me or is this a sad photo? And why people insist on taking inside furniture outside is beyond me.

Look closely and you might just see the washing machine. Either they have a long electrical cable or something weird is going on here......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails